Thursday 28 July 2016

Comparison between SAS, R and SPSS (Differences between SAS, R and SPSS)


Guys, I did spent quality time to understand the differences between SAS, R and SPSS, I know R very well, SAS a bit, from which I  somehow understood where R is better, Where  SAS is. I tried to put that in comprehensive way here for you. Fortunately I found some info graphics in internet which exactly reads about the information that we all are looking for.




Here you can find...

 












I would recommend you to notice R growth in terms of employment and popularity. Yes we all have to encourage and use open source technologies. I personally recommend you guys not to depend much on frame works that have always limitation, you can't travel beyond those hurdles. Its all ways better to have free hand to create what ever we aim to and that can be done using languages that open source.








No comments:

Post a Comment