Wednesday 9 April 2014

JOB APPLICATON

Date: June 10, 2012

To
The personal Manager
Nepal Industrial Development
Corporation (NIDC), Kathmandu

Subject: Application for the post of computer officer

Dear Sirs
In response to your advertisement in “The Kathmandu Post” dated June 10, 2012. I submit my application for the post of a computer officer in your reputed company.

I passed HSEB examination in second division in 2010. I also passed Diploma in Computer Science in 2011 from computer point.

I have a year’s experiences as a computer operation in a private firm Pokhara .I am applying with the consent of my present employers and he would be glad to be a referee for me. I shall produce the original certificates when called for.

I am a young man of 28 years with sound health. I believe my qualification and experiences will meet your requirements.

If I am appointed, I shall discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors and higher authorities.

Thanking You.


You’re faithfully
.........................
Name of Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment