Tuesday 8 April 2014

Job Application

Write a job application for the post of front desk officer to the manager of Everest Hotel stating your qualification and experience including your C.V For Bio-data?

To                                                                                                 Chabahil, Kathmandu 20th April, 2012
The Manager
The Everest Hotel
New Baneshawar, Kathmandu
Subject  :  An application for the post of front Desk officer
Dear Sir,
               With the response to The Himalian Times. I came to known about the vacancy of Fornt  Desk Officer in your Hotel, published on 15thApril, 2012 . I am an M.B.A. holder with gold medal from Pokhara University. I have been working as junior Front Desk Officer in The Malla Hotel  for last seven years. I am emergetic, hardworking and enthusiastic. It would be my pleasure if I get an opportunities to be a part of your renoun Hotel. I will follow all the rules and regulation of The Hotel. I will be under the condition of the rules.
                      I have enclosed my C.V. with this my application. I look forward to hearding positive response from your side.
                                            Thank you!
                                                                                                                      Yours Faith Fully
                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                      Name of Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment