Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Distributor’s Book of Gratitude


Okay, so I’m not the kind of person who generally talks a lot about the soft and mushy side of life.  But, I assure you a couple of micros below this battle-hardened exterior of kryptonite lays a mushy
guy who is touched by the tearjerker movies on the Hallmark Channel.

And even though we celebrated Thanksgiving last week, we continue to be in a season of giving thanks.  We’re supposed to stop our daily chores and thank our Creator for all that is good in our world.  I have an endless list of blessings; health, home, family, friends, and so much more.  But I wanted to give you just a quick list of four things we distributors should also be thankful for today:

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor can provide proactive recommendations to our customers.
Not Amazon.  Not the internet.

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor can gather information from multiple sources within the customer and develop conclusion that extend in to the future.

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor can provide individualized training based on the customer situation.

Only a Knowledge-based Distributor identifies and brings new technology to customers who are too engaged to do their own research.

And back to the mushy stuff, know that I am grateful for you, my readers, who challenge me, encourage me, and often inspire me.


No comments:

Post a Comment